Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet Review & Photos
Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet ($16.99 for 30 sheets) effectively removes blackhead without damaging the skin. A wet 5cm circle-shaped cloth-type sheet contains a special formula with natural plant ingredients that penetrates deep into the skin. The formula helps blackheads and sebum in the pores to soften and elevate above skin surface, which lets you wipe them off easily without irritating the skin or enlarging the pores. Also rough skin surface will become more smooth and radiant after usage. The product comes with small tweezers and instruction on how to use the product. The instruction is explained in 6 languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, and Thai. The case is made of pete plastic (recyclable) and the body part is partially transparent.
How to use:
Stretch the sheet to make it oval and place it over the nose evenly. The sheet should sit flat and firm without any air bubbles on the nose. (It is more effective to use 2 sheets for severe blackhead problems)
Leave the sheet on for about 15 minutes for maximum results. However do not let it sit to dry up. The sheet should stay moist even after taking them off. For longer lasting moist on the sheet, you can wrap the area with plastic wrap.
Remove the sheet, then use a clean cotton swab to wipe out the elevated blackheads.
Note from Ciracle:
1. You may feel a tingling sensation when using it for the first time. This is normal as the natural extracts and special ingredients are actively removing the dead skin cells.
2. If blackhead do not elevate as much, try rinsing the face with warm water or use a steamed towel on the face to open up the pores beforehand. When the sheet dries up while using it, air pressure and vaporization may push the blackheads back into the skin. So make sure you remove the sheet when it is MOIST, even if it’s been placed for less than 15 minutes. You can use 2 sheets overlapped for deeper blackheads. Also air bubbles may hinder the elevation of blackheads, so make sure the sheet is firm on the skin. Moistening the sheet with water or plastic wrapping around it can give better results. Pores are sensitive to temperature, so avoid using it in cold weather/area.
3. Store the jar in room temperature in dark area. Close lid tightly after each use to avoid vaporization.
4. It is recommended to use the product everyday for the first week to remove excess blackheads. Afterwards, use 1-2 times/week for dry-normal skin, 2-3 times/week for oily skin. However, you can use as often or as seldom as you want depending on the skin condition.
With one jar of Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet, you get to use it for 2 to 3 months. I have seen many pore-cleansing products, from peel-off strips to oil to mask pack, but this product is unique as it does not stress the skin in any way and is convenient to use, while it gives IMMEDIATE results (clean pores!) On my first trial of the product, the blackheads on my nose did not elevate as much as I expected. It was thus hard to wipe out the sebum with a Q-tip without irritating the skin. I think it was due to the air-conditioned room, which made the sheet to dry up quickly. Sticky humid weather is much appreciated when using this! I also recommend using this right after a hot shower (without going out of the bathroom) or at the spa/sauna. On my second trial, I used two sheets instead of and plastic wrapped my nose over it. And this time I got better results! I could see the sebum elevated better than my first trial. I could easily wipe it off with much less pressure on the Q-tip. You can also use a soft wet cloth around your finger instead of a Q-tip to wipe off.
Due to poor quality of my camera, I do not have the before & after photos of my personal experience. But please look at <these other postings reviewing this product> and below pictures of other people’s before & after photos.
* For all skin types
* Full list of ingredients:
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance
Where to buy: WishTrend (www.wishtrend.com)